Wouldn't you like to give something back to the activity which has given you so much pleasure? You now have that opportunity. All Join Hands Foundation operates through private contributions, public grants, and endowments. Goals and objectives can be met only if funds are made available.
All Join Hands Foundation LTD is registered with the United States Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation. Donations to All Join Hands Foundation are deductible to the extent provided by the law for those who itemize their deductions on United States federal and state income tax returns.
All Join Hands Canada Society Foundation is registered with the Canadian Department of Revenue as a Charitable Organization. Donations to All Join Hands Canada Society Foundation are deductible to the extent provided by the law. Consult a Canadian Tax Official for more information.
To make an online donation in the US find us at "Network for Good"!
Canadians can make a donation to All Join Hands Canada Society Foundation and get all of the Canadian Tax benefits, find us at "Canada Helps.org"!
To donate to AJHCSF in Canada > Click
We met our 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 challenges!
Through these challenges, All Join Hands has received $51,000 in matching donations! Thanks to everyone for their support.
Andy Shore presents a stock donation to All Join Hands Foundation
There are many ways to donate
- Make a cash donation.
- Donate 50/50 or silent auction proceeds.
- Add $1.00 to the admission fee for dances, festivals, and weekends.
- Add a standard codicil to your last will and testament, bequeathing funds to the Foundation. Here is a sample, in PDF. (Adobe Reader required.)
- Send your old, working cell phone to All Join Hands Foundation at the address below, and we will turn it into a cash donation on your behalf. The donation amount depends upon the model and condition of your phone.
- Make a donation of stock. If you have stock that has appreciated in value, a stock donation has very attractive tax consequences. You can deduct the full current value from your taxes, and you do not have to pay taxes on the gain. Contact us for information you'll need to transfer your shares.
- Many employers have matching gifts programs that will match charitable donations of cash and stock. Some match gifts from retirees and employee spouses, and some even offer double and triple matches. There are some that do not have formal programs, but will still match donations. Be sure to ask your employer for a matching gift!
Send your donations to:
All Join Hands Foundation LTD
PO Box 9942
Phoenix, AZ 85068
The federal tax id for All Join Hands Foundation LTD is EID# 41-2043064. Here is a copy of our IRS Determination Letter.
All Join Hands Canada Society Foundation
165 Kingslake Rd
Toronto, ON M2J 3G4
for information on all registered charites in Canada under the Income Tax Act, visit www.cra.gc.ca/charities
Charity BN/Registration# 80625 1468 RR0001